Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Time!

...or at least everyone is telling me it is. What is it time for? Time to try on wedding gowns, of course! I don't know why but after securing our date and venue and getting my wedding binder organized I just have not been that inspired to do much wedding planning. Maybe it's because it seems like it is so far away that I have plenty of time to make decisions. Although part of the reasoning behind August 2010 was to give us ample time to plan and not to rush. Now I just hope I don't procrastinate since I think I have sooo much time.

So I did it. I bit the bullet and made an appointment. I just need to start the process and start window shopping. Now that I made my appointment, I'm actually getting a little excited about it. I still have no idea what I will like or what will look good on me but I guess that's part of the process.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to hear about your appt! Where are you going to try dresses?

    Don't get mad if the girl next to you says she found the one and then everyone starts to cry.. it pretty much happened everytime I went to try on dresses! It didn't happen like that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying on dresses at I Do Bridal in Wallingford this Sunday.

    Haha. Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete