Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lindsays wedding



So my little sister got married this past weekend. It was nice to have all of my family together for a great event.


 It was all very surreal. I had spent the majority of my life looking at Lindsay as this little annoying girl that used to bother me when I played video games. I know that she thinks of me as brother that used to give her Charlie Horses, Noogies and Indian burns :).




It all hit me how real it was when I saw her walking down the aisle with my parents. It was a great scene being in front of all of my family and long time family friends.



Mr and Mrs. Andrew Leisner!






My Neice's Ella (L) and Tate




Tate stood up and gave a very funny toast to her aunt. She reminds me of Lindsay when she was young and it freaks me out she is already 10!




Everyone was excited, and the day went perfect... Well, almost perfect. The reception hall bathrooms ran out of paper towel and it was so annoying because every time I walked out of the bathroom there was someone I had yet to speak with and I had to give them the wet hands "sorry I peed on my hands" hand shake and joke. Here is me interrupting the first dance to let the bride and groom know we need more towels in the mens john.




This entire weekend made me think about how excited I am for next August and to get married to Stephanie. This event was alot larger than what Stephanie and I are planning for our wedding day, but still fun to attend and to think and talk about what our big day is going to be like. 




I am excited for you to be my bride baby!


After ceremoniy, eating, toast and first dance, it was time to party hardy!


My Sweaty brother Scott and I w/ midgets

Stephanie and Bella

Mom and Jack

My Dad, Lindsay and Stephanie late night!


Look how into the music I am right here!




Uh yeah...I was "that guy" towards the end of the night


I am so glad that I was able to share this magical day with Lindsay and AJ, as well as all my family and friends, and especially Stephanie, my bride to be!


1 comment:

  1. This looked like such a fun wedding :-) Brian, you look good and skinny! Esp. in that last picture. Loved the toilet paper story. I cannot WAIT for you and Steph's wedding!

    ReplyDelete