Friday, August 7, 2009

One Year From Today...

Brian and I will be getting married! 12 more months to go. I can't believe we finally hit the one year mark of our wedding countdown. It seems like just yesterday we got engaged.


This is the only picture we have from the night of our engagement. Look at our big cheesy smiles.


Getting to the one year mark makes it even more real. We got a few of the big things out of the way (still need to find a dress though!) and now we can start looking into the details as well. I should probably consult the checklist and see what Martha says I should be doing right now. Don't want to fall behind!


This year Brian and I have been to 5 weddings so far with one more to go at the end of the month. I have loved going to each one and seeing how unique it is to the couple. I think that is what I love most about weddings. There aren't any that are exactly alike and every wedding is just perfect for that couple. It also allows you to get to know them better as a couple. After attending all these weddings, it has just made me so much more excited for our special day when we can share that moment with those closest to us. I hope the next 12 months go by fast because I can't wait to marry Brian and call him my husband.






2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tootsie. I love you so much and can't wait to call you my wife! Thank you for everything. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too FREAKIN' cute! I can't wait to share this special day with you guys.

    ReplyDelete