Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've been MIA

I have been such a bad blogger lately. I can't believe our last post was over a month ago! Summer is such a busy time up here in Seattle. There is just so much always going on on the weekends. In fact, I think we've been busy every weekend since the Solstice. My only day "off" was when I was sick last weekend and stayed home on Saturday and had to back out of a few events I had planned for that day. Luckily it was one of those 24-48 hour bugs so I was able to rebound a little and make it to the Ballard Seafood Fest. If you love seafood, especially salmon, this is one festival you don't want to miss!
In regards to wedding planning. I have taken the approach of staggered planning. I'll do a little wedding planning and then take a few weeks off. Having a 17 month engagement allows us this luxury. Since I last blogged, we've had two big "checks" off our wedding to-do list.






We booked our photographer and our DJ! The wonderful Kristoffer Sabio (I just realized I don't know his DJ name) will be spinning some tunes to get us all dancing! I know he will do a great job. We found our photographers through Craigslist and I'm so excited about our find. They are such a nice couple and I know they will capture some lovely shots of our special day.
That's pretty much it on the wedding front - oh except that this record breaking heat is causing both Brian and me to have some crazy wedding related dreams.
I hope to try on more wedding dresses this month so maybe I'll have more to update and it'll be less than a month until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment